Philadelphia, USA • December 2-6
- General Info
- Hotel & Travel
Editing and Withdrawing Abstracts
Abstract Submission is Now Closed. Please contact email@example.com to edit or withdraw an abstract. Please refer to guidelines below.
Editing an Abstract
You can edit author and affiliation information until October 27 by logging into the system via the button above and selecting the abstract you wish to edit.
You can only edit the title and body of an abstract after submission up to the following deadlines prior to review:
- If you submit by August 1, edit abstract until August 3.
- If you submit by August 31, edit abstract until September 5.
- If you submit by October 11, edit abstract until October 12.
To edit your abstract, log into the submission site (via the button above–beginning June 1) and select the blue pencil icon next to the abstract you wish to edit. Make and preview your changes, and click Save and Exit at the bottom. After these deadlines, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to see if we can assist you with minor edits only.
Withdrawing an Abstract
- You can login to the submission site and withdraw your abstract before the abstract deadline.
- You can request abstract withdrawal before peer review via email to email@example.com by:
- August 3 for abstracts submitted by the August 1 deadline.
- September 5 for abstracts submitted by the August 31 deadline.
- October 13 for abstracts submitted by the October 11 deadline.
- You can request abstract withdrawal via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 27 so it does not appear in meeting publications. After this date, any withdrawn abstracts may still appear in the Meeting Program, and the supplement to Molecular Biology of the Cell, but organizers will attempt to remove it from the mobile app.
All withdrawal requests must be in writing and must confirm that all authors have been notified and agree with the decision to withdraw. Note: Abstracts that have been submitted successfully and paid for will not be refunded, even if they are withdrawn. The only exception to this rule is if you accidentally submitted a duplicate abstract (same exact title, text, etc.). If this happens, please contact email@example.com immediately.
- Abstract Home Page
- Fees and Deadlines
- Submission Guidelines
- Submission Instructions (Step-by-Step)
- Notification Dates
- Abstract-Based Presentation Options
- Submission Topics
- Publication and Citation
- Editing and Withdrawing Abstracts
- Int’l Expedited Abstract Review
- Poster Presentation Guidelines/Uploading
- Speaker Presentation Guidelines
- Poster Printing Service
- Abstract FAQs