Philadelphia, USA • December 2-6
- General Info
- Hotel & Travel
The ASCB and EMBO invite the submission of abstracts that report new scientific research developments in the areas of cell biology. Abstracts are welcome from scientists and students in all sectors, including academia, industry, government, and education.
Abstract Submission is Now Closed.
All abstracts submitted for the 2017 ASCB | EMBO Meeting are screened to ensure they meet the minimum submission standards outlined in the guidelines. All abstracts that meet these standards are accepted*. Abstracts are not peer-reviewed, but they are able to be cited. Abstracts will be published online ONLY prior to the meeting and published as a supplem
ent to the ASCB journal, Molecular Biology of the Cell, in the December 15, 2017 issue. Members and nonmembers are able to submit unlimited abstracts without a member sponsor.
Click green buttons on the right for more information. Click blue button above to submit your abstract.
- To become eligible for the Member Applicant rate for abstract submission on the same day you pay membership dues, you MUST process the membership and abstract submission fee in the same cart in order to receive the member rate.
- DO NOT pay the membership dues separately or you will not receive the member discount rate
Poster presentations are really important, and we allocate as much time as possible for this core part of our scientific program. They are the main element of the Learning Center. Posters are on display from the evening before the poster session until the afternoon after the session. 90-minute presentations occur between 12:00 pm and 3:00 pm, Sunday to Tuesday.
*Submitting your abstract as talk only will not increase your chances of being selected for a talk.
- Abstract Home Page
- Fees and Deadlines
- Submission Guidelines
- Submission Instructions (Step-by-Step)
- Notification Dates
- Abstract-Based Presentation Options
- Submission Topics
- Publication and Citation
- Editing and Withdrawing Abstracts
- Int’l Expedited Abstract Review
- Poster Presentation Guidelines/Uploading
- Speaker Presentation Guidelines
- Poster Printing Service
- Abstract FAQs